Casey has been blessed to do the two things she loves doing the most in her life: river guiding for over 10 years and being a DJ. She's met some great people and has "best" friends all over the country! Now she can stay in touch with these friends more than ever because of her love of radio. She also has a wonderful man in her life that has expanded her life with his family and proved to her that is never to late to find that one single person who fulfills you. They have built a beautiful log home that was built by their own hands, on 2 acres where they enjoy going for walks with their girls (dogs), working the landscape and just hanging out on their ¾ surround deck. She loves all seasons now as they watch everything change on their land!
What do You?
- Listen To: Mostly country, but I like classics and some new stuff
- Watch: NASCAR Racing, Bones, House, action or scary movies (no blood gushing stuff), and the lion king is my fav!
- Like: Animals, Nascar, Camping, and spending time at home.
- Dislike: I don't really like the beach and I won't go into the salt water!
- Fear: Falling off of something really high
- Have the fondest childhood memories of: Having both mom and dad around
We asked Casey...
How did you get into radio? I really enjoyed college and the professor, and thought it could be really fun.
What is your guilty pleasure? Lays potato chips (even though I don't feel guilty about eating a whole bag as dinner)
Have you ever been to jail? No
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take with you? Johnny Depp (just kiddin' honey), My better half, A lifetime supply of rum and a cell phone to call for more rum!
If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive who would it be? My Mom (deceased)
If you were going to be on a reality TV show (real or fake) what would it be? Life is real enough; don't need to go on TV to have it.
If you had a "real job" what would it be? Never really had one so don't know, most of what I've done is radio and river guiding.
What's waiting for you when you get home? A wonderful guy in our beautiful home, and our kids (dogs).